and the Small Print
- Acknowledgments: - Many Thanks to:
- Mr. Ya'akov Slomianski, Chairman of the Organization of the Immigrants from David-Horodok in Israel,
for permitting the posting of material based on the Yizkor-Book of David-Horodok;
- Ms. Kathryn T. Winston, for
- Entering all the translation of the David-Horodok Yizkor-book into machine-readable media;
- Interviewing people and adding those interviews to the written material;
- Editing all material and proofreading it;
- Meticulously scanning and preparing the pictures of the original Yizkor-Book;
- Permitting the posting of all material she created.
- Mr. Norman Helman for permitting the posting of his translation to English of the Yiddish section of the Yizkor-book;
- Mr. Brian R. Kaye, for permitting the posting of his contributions.
- Mr. Boris Gankin, for his translation and transliteration of the Russian part of the Mormon vital records.
- Mr. Amos Baruchin, who, while visiting David-Horodok on 1 Sep 2000 photographed the Memorial Monument and permitted to post this picture here.
- Ms. Sara Mendel, for translating the prayer from page 323 in the book, thus enabling us to post it after the Necrology list.
- Mr.Zivony Shiffman from Moscow, Russia for the tales and and recent events he submitted.
- The Small Print - By entering this site you accept these rules:
- You may not use the material posted here for any commercial purpose without the written consent of the site owner;
- We accept no responsibility whatsoever. Browse at your own risk.
- Site owned, pages prepared and copyright held by Moshe M. Shavit
Updated 24 Jan 2002